Website terms and conditions of sale
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
1. These terms and conditions apply to any sale of on our site. If you buy on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. This contract is only available in English. No other languages are available for this contract.
3. When buying any on our site you also agree to be bound by:
(a). our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein;
(b). our SUBSCRIPTION terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them, if you are a member of such;
(c). extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for the following reasons:
If we change or add to our content in the e-commerce site
We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month's notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one month's notice if we tell you extra terms apply.
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
1. By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
(a). read the Confirmation email that will be sent to you when you have ordered (see clause below);
(b). login to your account on our site and view the information in your order history; or
(c). contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
2. The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
3. If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
1. Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
2. You place an order on our site by doing the following:
via Stripe Payments
3. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
4. When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you confirm payment), we will acknowledge it by Email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
5. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
(a). the are unavailable;
(b). we cannot authorise your payment;
(c). you are not allowed to buy the from us;
(d). we are not allowed to sell the to you;
(e). the number of you have ordered is too large; or
(f). there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the.
6. We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email ). At this point:
(a). a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
(b). your order will be fulfilled
7. If you are under the age of 18 you may buy any from our site. However, in some cases you may not be able to buy certain because you are too young. If so this will be set out on the relevant webpage for the concerned.
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. However, this right to cancel will not apply to any of the following products:
Right to cancel for 14 days does not apply to pay as you go videos
3. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which this this contract was entered into.
4. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory.
ZOE WARREN White House, Highclere Stud, Burghclere, RG20 9LT
I/We* hereby give notice that I/We* cancel my/our* contract of sale of the following goods */the supply of the following service *,
Ordered on */received on *,
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
* Delete as appropriate
5. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
1. If you cancel this contract in accordance with these terms and conditions, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
2. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
3. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
(a). 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
(b). (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
(c). if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
4. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
5. If you have received goods:
(a). you shall, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us, send back the goods or hand them over to us
(b). the deadline shall be met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
(c). you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods;
(d). you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. We accept the following means of payment:
2. We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for is secure by using an encrypted and secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
3. Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when you confirm your order.
4. All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. From time to time we may also use extra security steps via Verified by Visa, Mastercard®SecureCodeTM or equivalent services.
5. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received any goods, you:
(a). must pay for such goods within 30 days; or
(b). must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
6. If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
7. Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during any applicable 'cooling off' period detailed under the Clauses entitled 'Right to Cancel this Contract ' and 'Effects of Cancellation ' above.
8. The price of the :
(a). is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
(b). includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
(c). does not include the cost of:
I. delivering the goods (delivery options and costs will be provided before you place your order); or
II. any carrier bags (which cost a minimum of 5p) each).
9. If you are a member of 'SUBSCRIPTION', and are completing a purchase which qualifies for the scheme, you will need to confirm the required information to qualify for any member benefits during the online checkout process. Please note that not all purchases may qualify for the scheme (please consult the SUBSCRIPTION terms and conditions for further information).
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
1. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
(a). losses that:
(I). were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
(II). that were not caused by any breach on our part;
(b). business losses; and
(c). losses to non-consumers.
1. You shall indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, from and against any losses, damages, liability, costs (including legal fees) and expenses incurred by us as a result of or in connection with your breach of any of your obligations under this contract.
2. You shall have in place contracts of insurance with reputable insurers incorporated in the United Kingdom to cover your obligations under this contract. On request, you shall supply so far as is reasonable evidence of the maintenance of the insurance and all of its terms from time to time applicable.
1. The extent of the parties' liability under or in connection with this Contract (regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract or in any other way and whether or not caused by negligence or misrepresentation) shall be as set out in this clause.
2. Subject to the sub-clauses below (entitled 'Exceptions'), our total liability shall not exceed the sum of £________.
3. Subject to sub-clauses below (entitled 'Exceptions'), we shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or special losses.
4. Subject to sub-clauses below (entitled 'Exceptions'), we shall not be liable for any of the following (whether direct or indirect):
(a). loss of profit;
(b). loss or corruption of data;
(c). loss of use;
(d). loss of production;
(e). loss of contract;
(f). loss of opportunity;
(g). loss of savings, discount or rebate (whether actual or anticipated); or
(h). harm to reputation or loss of goodwill.
5. The limitations of liability set out above shall not apply in respect of any indemnities given by either party under this Contract.
6. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Contract, the liability of the parties shall not be limited in any way in respect of the following:
(a). death or personal injury caused by negligence;
(b). fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c). any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law;
(d). any losses caused by wilful misconduct.
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with:
(a). the ;
(b). our service to you; or
(c). any other matter;
please contact us as soon as possible.
3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
(a). let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
(b). consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
4. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
5. The laws of England and Wales will apply to these Terms.